The management of HRJ Surgical stands committed to the defined Quality Policy i.e.
“We shall consistently provide quality products and services to our customers, and are committed to improve customer satisfaction by continual improvement.
- We have an integral Quality Assurance System for its manufacturing unit that covers every function of the operations consistently complies to all the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003.
- All equipments and facilities are maintained as per the WHO-GMP requirements.
- Quality control lab is well equipped to carry out in-process & finished product testing.
- Sterilization area for ETO sterilization of certain products.
Our quality assurance process involves the following:
- All the procedures; including surveillance of raw material, in-process controls and final inspection & testing of finished products are fully documented and BMR are maintained for each batch.
- Premium quality raw materials are used to ensure that the final products manufactured are of the best quality.
- Each batch is re-tested & then released by a dedicated team of QC experts, prior to dispatch.
HRJ has an integral Quality Assurance System for its manufacturing units, that covers every function of the company’s operations.